Questions Candidates Should Ask in an Interview
By Marty Nemko
- What are you most hoping to find in the person you hire? What else?
- What important things will you want me to work on in the first few weeks on the job?
- Who would I be reporting to? What sort of person gets along best with her?
Ask the previous questions early in the interview--the answers can help you to craft answers to subsequent questions.*
- What are the best and worst things about working here?
- Where do *you* want to be in six months?
- Do you think I could do this job well?
© Marty Nemko 2004-2017. Usage Rights